Correct Answer : Option (B) - Chhattisgarh
To educate the state’s women about their constitutional rights and laws, the Chhattisgarh Women Commission will host the "Mukhyamantri Mahtari Nyay Rath" Yatra. On the occasion of the Hareli Tihaar festival, Chief Minister "Bhupesh Baghel" will set off the "Mukhyamantri Mahtari Nyay Rath".
* Through short films, messages, and booklets, the chariots will visit all of the districts to educate people about the legal protections for women and their constitutional rights.
* Two attorneys will ride in each chariot, listening to women’s complaints and offering information and counsel. Through these carts, women will be able to apply to the Women’s Commission for the resolution of their complaints.
* Nationally recognised instructional short films in Hindi and Chhattisgarhi will be shown on a sizable LED screen.
* For Mahtari Nyay Rath, the state government has made specific adjustments to the DMF policy. The district will operate Nyay Rath with the DMF money it has received.
* According to Dr. Kiranmayi Nayak, chairperson of the state women’s commission, every woman, whether educated or not, needs to be aware of the women’s commission, as well as the laws and regulations that apply to them, as well as their legal rights.
On the occasion of Hareli Tihaar, Mukhyamantri Mahtari Nyay Rath is beginning with the goal of increasing legal knowledge among women..Source : Businessworld