Correct Answer : Option (C) - Annapurna Devi and Rajkumar Ranjan
Ministry of Education launches Shikshak Parv : Shikshak Parv was launched by Union Ministers Annapurna Devi and Rajkumar Ranjan Singh to honour teachers and advance the new National Education Policy (NEP).
* An inaugural colloquium hosted by the Ministry of Education, CBSE, AICTE, and the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship marked the beginning of Shikshak Parv.
* According to Minister of State (MoS) for Education Annapurna Devi, under NEP 2020, teachers will have to work on the future action plan as per the notion of an integrated and interdisciplinary approach.
* Teachers are vital in developing students’ characteristics and building a value-based society, aligning with the NEP.
* The teacher’s strong coordination and cooperation are the key to helping pupils develop their abilities and character.
* The ministers gave 19 principals and teachers from CBSE-affiliated schools the “CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership 2021-22 awards.”
* Teachers, whether in schools or higher education, have a shared mission, according to MoS Rajkumar Ranjan Singh, and the goal of these honours is to acknowledge exemplary practises, academic leadership, and institution building.