Correct Answer : Option (D) - Rajasthan government
The Rajasthan government is going to launch on Friday(9th Sep 2022) its ambitious scheme to provide 100 days of employment to needy families in urban areas on the lines of the MGNREGA.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot is scheduled launch the "Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Scheme" in the presence of Urban Development and Housing Minister Shanti Dhariwal, Food and Civil Supplies Minister Pratap Singh Khachariyawas, PHED Minister Mahesh Joshi, Agriculture Minister Lal Chand Kataria and Jaipur Heritage Municipal Corporation Mayor Munesh Gurjar.
* The state-level programme will be held near a tunnel on Agra Road, an official said.
* Ministers in-charge of districts will launch the scheme in their respective districts.
* More than 2.25 lakh families have already registered for the scheme announced by the chief minister in the state budget this year.
* The state government has allocated a budget of Rs 800 crore for this.
* Projects on environment protection, water conservation, heritage conservation, maintenance of gardens, removal of encroachment, illegal sign boards, hoardings and banners, and sanitation, cleanliness and other such work will be undertaken under the scheme.
People in the age group of 18 to 60 are eligible for the scheme
. Interested families will get 100 days of employment
..Source : Business Standard