Correct Answer : Option (C) - Himachal Pradesh
Note : The Himachal Pradesh government intends to make the state as the first "Green Energy State" by the end of 2025 by harnessing hydro, hydrogen and solar energy and switching to green products, Chief Minister Sukhvinder Singh Sukhu said on Friday (20th January 2023).
* The state government would also invest in solar plants and will install 500 MW solar projects during the year 2023-24, out of this, 200 MW would be installed by HPPCL for which land has been identified for 70 MW capacity and the rest of the sites will be finalized soon.
* Solar projects up to 150 MW capacity would be installed by HIMURJA through private participation and priority would be given to Himachalis in awarding these projects, he said and added that the capacity of the projects will range from 250 KW to 1 MW.
* The Government of Himachal Pradesh has received a dividend of Rs. 2355 crore against the equity contribution of Rs. 1055 crore and 12 percent free power from Nathpa Jhakri and Rampur hydro power projects amounting to around Rs. 7000 crore so far.
* Thaplan, Solar Power Project (SPP) of 112.5 MW was being set up in district Una. In addition to this, 20 MW SPP Bhanjal and Kadh in Una district, 20 MW in Fatehpur in Kangra district, 30 MW SPP Kolar in Sirmaur district and 12.5 MW in Rajgir in district Kangra were under pre-construction stage....
Source : Business Standard
Correct Answer : Option (D) - American India Foundation
Note : The American India Foundation (AIF) has inaugurated India’s first STEM Innovation and Learning Center (SILC) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
* It was inaugurated under the scheme of Vanavil Mandram.
* AIF is an award-winning flagship education Program 'Digital Equalizer (DE)'.
* It has designed the Center to be a one-stop solution for STEM among students and teachers.
* AIF's DE has also launched Drone and Satellite Launch Vehicle (DSLV) Mission on the occasion..
Source : The Print
Correct Answer : Option (B) - Argentina
Correct Answer : Option (C) - Naveen Patnaik
Correct Answer : Option (A) - PhonePe
Correct Answer : Option (C) - Vikram Dev Dutt
Correct Answer : Option (D) - Narendra Modi
Correct Answer : Option (B) - Sanjay Mohan
Correct Answer : Option (B) - Arjan Kumar Sikri
Note : The Delhi High Court on Thursday (19th Jan 2023) appointed former Supreme Court judge Justice Arjan Kumar Sikri as an administrator to oversee the utilization of funds for the upcoming International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup being held in India in March, 2023.
The ISSF World Cup (Rifle/Pistol) will take place in March 2023 in Bhopal.
Correct Answer : Option (A) - Netflix Inc.